€29 / per person
Time of Stay: 5:30-6:30 hours
Where to swim;
- Swin in the small beach of Plaka with the tamarisk trees
- Eristos with the golden sand and Lethra with the shining pebbles
- you can take the boats that sail daily from Livadia to inaccessible, but wonderful beaches, such as Skafi, Tholos, and Agios Sergios
What to eat;
- The famous goat with lemon in the oven
- Kavourma pork meet and Tsoyvra, a soup with onions.
- Traditional wedding deserts like xerotigana and melekounia
- The Hardiako cave, is a treasure of palaeontological material of the small elephants that lived in Europe.
- The Museum of Dwarfs Elephants in the central road of Megalo Chorio Village, with elephant skeletons.
- Megalo Chorio (Big Village) is a distinctive example of the architecture od Dodecanese Islands, especially the Town Hall, School and Library buildings.
Show Custom Section
Daytrip: Rhodes- Tilos
|Departure Day||Departure time||Departure Port||Ship||Travel Time||Time of Stay||Return Time|
|Tuesday||8:30||Kolona - Rhodes||Dodekanisos Express||2 hours||5:35 hours||16:05|
|Thursday||8:30||Kolona - Rhodes||Dodekanisos Express||2 hours||6:30 hours||17:00|
Tilos is located in Dodecanese Islands.