€39 / per person
Time of Stay; 5-6 hours
Where to Swim;
- Exotic Psili Ammos
- Bay of Groikos, which has been awarded as one of the most beautiful bays in the world.
- Lampi with the colored pebbles.
What to Eat;
- Local cheese, like kalathoto, toyloymoyri and mizithra
- Kapama, goat stuffed with rise and herbs.
- Schinopsomo, a distinctive sweet bread.
- The holy cave of Apocalypse, where the hermitage of Saint John the Theologian was located, is the place where the last text of the New Testament was written.
- St John’s Monastery: One of the most impressive and well preserved monuments of the Aegean Sea.
Daytrip: Samos - Patmos
|Departure Day||Departure time||Departure Port||Ship||Travel Time||Time of Stay||Return Time|
|Friday||8:30||Samos||Dodekanisos Pride||2:25 hours||5 hours||15:55|
|Saturday||8:30||Samos||Dodekanisos Pride||1:35 hours||5:50 hours||15:55|
|Sunday||8:30||Samos||Dodekanisos Pride||2:25 hours||5 hours||15:55|
Patmos is located in Dodecanese Islands.