€25 / per person
Time of stay in Panormitis: 1 hour
Time of stay in Symi: 3 hours
- Visit the Monastery of Panormitis with the incomperable natural beauty
- The jewel of the monastery is the masterpiece bell in baroque-rococo style, which is considered to be one of the most beautiful of the Aegean Sea
- The striking black and white pebbled courtyard and the cells are filled every summer with vacationers and pilgrims
- The icon of the Saint is really impressive, a full body silver representation of Panormitis Michael, who is depicted wearing armor and carrying a sword, like a winged warrior
- The two museums of the monastery showcase centuries of history and folklore and exhibits include an epitaph which came all the way from Russia, old oak wine barrels, pieces of an old distillery, and a handmade loom.
- The monastery’s library is also very important, with post-byzantine manuscripts and publications of particular interest, while a traditional oil press, a traditional raki distillery (from fig), and a candle workshop operate in the monastery.
Daytrip: Rhodes- Panormitis & Symi Departure Port: Acandia - Rhodes
Daytrip: Rhodes- Symi & Panormitis
Departure Port: Acandia - Rhodes
|Departure Day||Departure time||Ship||Travel Time||Time of Stay to Panormitis||Return Time from Panormitis||Time of Stay to Symi||Return Time|
|Monday||9:30||Panagia Skiadeni||1:30 hours||1:15 hours||12:15||3:30 hours||16:30|
|Wednesday||9:30||Panagia Skiadeni||1:30 hours||1:15 hours||12:15||3:30 hours||16:30|
|Friday||9:30||Panagia Skiadeni||1:30 hours||1:15 hours||12:15||3:30 hours||16:30|
|Saturday||9:30||Panagia Skiadeni||1:30 hours||1:15 hours||12:15||3:30 hours||16:30|
|Sunday||10:00||Panagia Skiadeni||1:30 hours||1:30 hours||13:30||3:30 hours||17:15|
|Departure Day||Departure time||Ship||Travel Time||Time of Stay to Symi||Return Time from Symi||Time of stay to Panormitis||Return Time|
|Tuesday||9:30||Panagia Skiadeni||1:30 hours||3:30 hours||14:30||1:10||16:30|
Panormitis is located in Symi - Dodecanese Islands.