€36 / per person
Time of Stay; 7 hours
Where to swim;
- Nas beach, with the river and the small waterfalls.
- Mesachti, a beach with gold sand and light blue water, ideal for surfing.
- Seychelles beach, a little bay with bright white rocks and wild exotic beauty
What to eat;
- Wild Goat, the most popular dish of the island
- Kathoura, a unique cheese made from goat
- Many Fresh seafood “Mezedes”
- Take part in a traditional fair (panigiri), where the culture, tradition and fun become one, under the bright sun, until late at night!
- Trekking in Halaris gorge to enjoy the wild beauty of the island
Enjoy a natural spa in the spa springs which are relaxing and therapeutic as well.
Tour: Samos - Ikaria
|Departure Day||Departure Time||Departure Port||Ship||Travel Time||Time of Stay||Return Time|
|Friday||8:30||Samos||Dodekanisos Pride||1:25 hours||7 hours||16:55|
|Sunday||8:30||Samos||Dodekanisos Pride||1:25 hours||7 hours||16:55|
Ikaria is located in NE Aegean Islands.