€29 / per person
Time of Stay; 7-8 hours
Where to Swim;
- Ftenayia, is a beautiful bay, which you can reach on foot or by boat and it has a restaurant with traditional food nearby.
- Pontamos is a larger beach, with shallow water, umbrellas, sunbeds, restaurant and a beach bar
- Kania beach is a petite bay with outstanding clear and blue-green water.
What to Eat;
- Delicious traditional Halki Pasta with grated cheese and onions
- Fresh fish and seafood arrive daily on the island by the local fishermen
- The bell tower of Agios Nikolaos, which is built on an arc made of ancient marble.
- The Clock Tower, in impressive landmark, with twin staircases and rich decorative elemtns.
- The Fort of the Knights of St John, next to and old city ruins.
Daytrip: Rhodes- Chalki
|Departure Day||Departure time||Departure Port||Ship||Travel Time||Time of Stay||Return Time|
|Tuesday||8:30||Kolona - Rhodes||Dodekanisos Express||1:15 hours||7 hours||16:50|
|Thursday||8:30||Kolona - Rhodes||Dodekanisos Express||1:15 hours||8 hours||17:45|
Chalki is located in Dodecanese Islands.