€24 / per person
Time of Stay; 6:40 hours
Where to Swim;
- Tiganakia, the main island beach
- Do not miss a trip to nearby Marathi island
- At Aspronisi with the exotic beauty
What to eat;
- Fresh fish, from local fishermen
- Goat in traditional oven
- Kontosoysi, marinade fish with spice herbs.
- Panagia Pantanassa (Queen of all), is the oldest church of the island.
- The Cave, which was used as a safe place during Second World War bombings
- The Castle of Arki dated at 4th century B.C.
Daytrip: Samos - Arki
|Departure Day||Departure time||Departure Port||Ship||Travel Time||Time of Stay||Return Time|
|Saturday||8:30||Samos||Dodekanisos Pride||1:10 hours||6:40 hours||16:20|
Arki is located in NE Aegean Islands.