€24 / per person
Time of Stay: 8 hours
Where to Swim:
- Spilia, a magnificent, almost tropical scenery
- The deep Gaidorolakkos bay, which is accessible via a 20-minute walk.
- Bathy Pigadi a beach which sparkles with the impressive lentisks casting their shadow on its carved pebbles.
What to eat:
- Fresh fish
- Fliskoykoydi, traditional fava bean
- Taste the local wine
- The magnificent picturesqueness of Agios Georgios with the crystal clear waters, the tamarisk trees and the pebbles that glow under the light of the Aegean sea sun.
- Megalo chorio, with a stone wall around the houses.
- Tholoi are impressive vaulted stone buildings of the 11th
Daytrip: Samos- Agathonisi
|Departure Day||Departure time||Departure Port||Ship||Travel Time||Time of Stay||Return Time|
|Saturday||8:30||Samos||Dodekanisos Pride||35 minutes||7:45 hours||16:55|
Agathonisi is located in NE Aegean Islands.